Information on the processing of personal data of website visitors
Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
SunTechem Solutions s.r.o. is aware of the importance of the privacy and protection of the personal data of visitors to its website, and therefore declares that all personal data processed is treated as strictly confidential and handled in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. The security of personal data is an absolute priority for SunTechem Solutions s.r.o..
Personal data controller
SunTechem Solutions s.r.o., ID: 275084047, registered office: Pod Kasárny 724, 533 41 Lázně Bohdaneč, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, Insert No. 23187 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller") hereby informs you about the processing of your personal data and your rights in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR.
Contact details of the Controller
Address: Pod Kasárny 724, 533 41 Lázně Bohdaneč
Legal basis for processing
The Controller may obtain and subsequently process your personal data through the website. The Controller processes this data without the necessity of your consent, based on the Controller's legitimate interest [in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR]. The legitimate interests of the Controller are set out below in the Purpose of processing section.
Purpose of processing
The Controller processes the precise personal data only for the purpose of using it for these purposes:
- Communication with customers via contact form (providing information and services according to your request)
- Website traffic monitoring
- Tracking user activity to make content more accessible
The website does not store information about your geographic location, nor is there any active user analysis or automated decision-making.
Scope of processing of personal data
Regular site visitor
- Device data (hardware model, unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and device settings);
- Log (time and duration of use of the Site, search data and any information stored in cookies that can uniquely identify your browser or account).
Site visitor who filled in the contact form
- Name, surname, e-mail, telephone, text of the question
Retention period of personal data
In accordance with the principle of data minimization, the Controller shall always process only those personal data that it strictly needs for the purpose and shall keep them for the necessary period of time. Once the time period has elapsed, the personal data is deleted or anonymized.
Cookies and their processing
Cookies cannot run programs, spread viruses or steal files from your computer. Cookies are only used to store your preferences and actions you have taken on the website. Each visitor to the website has the possibility to disable or modify the storage of cookies by means of the settings of his/her web browser and thus give consent to the processing of personal data on the basis of their use. This consent can then be revoked at any time by disabling them in the web browser. Instructions on how to set cookies can be found on the web browser manufacturer's website(https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies).
The Controller does not transfer any information to countries outside the EU. Technologies such as Google Analytics may be used to operate the website that transfer personal data outside the EU.
What are your rights
In particular, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data::
- the right to clear, transparent and comprehensible information about how the Controller uses your personal data and what your rights are;
- the right of access to personal data and the provision of other information related to their processing by the Controller;
- the right to rectification of incorrect and incomplete personal data;
- the right to have your personal data erased, in particular if (1) it is no longer necessary for further processing; (2) you have withdrawn your consent to its processing; (3) you have legitimately objected to its processing; (4) it has been processed unlawfully; or (5) it must be erased by law;
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if (1) you challenge the accuracy of the personal data for as long as the Controller does not verify its accuracy; (2) the processing is unlawful; (3) the Controller no longer needs the data but you need the data for the purposes of pursuing your legal claims; or (4) you object to the processing of the data for as long as the Controller does not verify whether its legitimate grounds outweigh your interests;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the Controller processes it on the grounds of legitimate interest, in which case the Controller shall not further process your personal data unless you object and the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of its legal claims,
- the right to obtain your personal data and transfer it to another controller;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochor 27, 170 00 Prague 7; www.uoou.cz
In case of any disagreement and your rights, please contact us at the address of SunTechem Solutions s.r.o. or by using the form at www.suntechem.eu.